|PLR is a young start-up company with multiple workforces. Each workforce contributes to our business in a different but complementary way.
PLR ís business strategy depends on these different workforces blending together as an integrated whole, to help us and our clients
achieve higher levels of performance. Find out more about the nature of each job, the kind of work you could do, the roles and
responsibilities, what training you can expect and how your career might develop.
| Software & Marketing Professionals For India
|Techno-Marketing Professional .
|Eligibility: BSc/BCom, MSc/MCom, MCA with 1-4 Yrs of Experience
Process: Send in your resumes with subject as "Techno-Marketing Position" to email@example.com to receive the interview timing.
- Managing the relationship with existing clients.
- Make compelling proposal in response to incoming enquiries.
- Conduct interactive demos through web and other available resources.
- To acquire new business in Odisha/India. Preferably with Govt. of Odisha.
- Negotiate commercial, agreement terms and seal the deals.
- Proactively and strategically initiate contact with discovered potentials.
- Responsible for the development and account management of new business.
- Good communication skill and should be open to work in a start-up
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure and open to work extended hours
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Basic IT Knowledge.
- Document as well as interpret written requirements specification documents.
For further details contact
Near Hotel Crown